Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Family

It seemed to be time to change the Featured Family. I didn't have more information on the Farrell family and I didn't connect with anyone related to the Farrell family.
The next family is the Kelley family. I have a copy of the Joel Kelley book, published in Sept. 1984 which has lots of information and pictures of the family. Maybe I'll connect with a long lost Kelley cousin! If anyone thinks they maybe related please e-mail me (hfbrumley@yahoo.com) and I'll be glad to look up the name in the book.
I'll try to decide on a picture and get that at the top of the blog soon.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I was born a BANKS.... I don't have much info on the Banks family---and have tried to blog about them on occasion to see if I get some feedback on my blog. So far--not much... I'll keep trying.

Good Luck with your KELLEY family.
Hugs,
Betsy