Monday, January 2, 2012

My Goals

My goals for 2012 are to do a better job blogging here on Genealogy Fun. I hope to do some research. Scan more pictures with my FlipPal. I have also started a photo blog 365 Pictures of 2012. I know another blog is the last thing I need but this just seems like fun.
I was reading Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay , 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy,week one Blogs.
I was reminded that my first follower was Terry Snyder at Desktop Genealogist Unplugged. She isn't blogging now but I still miss her. My second was Becky Jamison at Grace and Glory. I guess you always remember your first followers, they were both so helpful. I was lost when I first started my blog. Since then there have been so many wonderful bloggers, I do not want to name them because I wouldn't want to leave anyone off the list.

3 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

I look forward to your new blog!

Harriet said...

Thanks for stopping by Dorene!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Harriet, I'm excited about your new blog ---and photos...

Hope 2012 is a great year for you.
Hugs,
Betsy