Thursday, February 12, 2009

BAD DAY

I really liked TERRY SNYDER's post for this morning. I think she passed the vat of crabbiness
on to me. Terry said "Life doesn't always go the way you want it to go." I agree. Nothing has gone the way I wanted it to this morning.
I went out at 7:05 this morning to take my kids to school. They just barely make it to school on a day with no problems (teens just don't do well with early mornings). They have to be at school at 7:15, good thing we aren't that far away. We pulled on to the road and my son said WE HAVE A FLAT! We pulled back into the driveway and yes we have a flat! Got the neighbor to take them and pick them up this afternoon. I know I should be independent and go change the tire myself.
I will admit, the van would probably fall on me! That is just one thing I can't do. So I am going to wait till this afternoon and let my son change it. Hope the spare is good! This would have to be the week my husband is out of town working!
I hope this is not the new tire. We had to replace one a few months ago, we picked up something and the tire could not be fixed.
Life doesn't always go the way you want it to go! I really like that!
Alright I have to say that I'm upset that all of my plans for the day have to be changed. But I am trying to remember something I've read " You are where GOD wants you to be!" I'm trying to make the best of the rest of the day and as Terry said not dwell in the vat of crabbiness too long.
Have a good day everyone!

No comments: