Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Postcard - From Great Great Grandma

If you would like to read some wonderful Christmas memories follow this link Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories. I haven't linked my Christmas memories since I wasn't sure how many I would be able to do, and I might not get them posted on the right days.
 Saturday was Christmas Cards- I remembered this very special Christmas card which I am proud to have. It's a Christmas postcard.


I thought it was interesting that the card says

A Happy Xmas. I think the post mark is 1912, it is

hard to tell. This is a card from Janette Farrell to

her grand daughter Christan Ziegler. Janette died

January 13, 1913.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Harriett - what a treasure! How blessed you are to have this. Thanks for sharing.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Harriet, What a neat Christmas postcard. I don't think I have any Christmas postcards in my stash of old letters. That is so special.
Hugs,
Betsy