Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pets and Christmas

Rusty
Christmas 1978
my dog before I married
Fluffy
Christmas 2003
Jaguar
Christmas 2003
Sweet Jaguar always got under (or in the tree) as soon as it went up as if to pose for her annual Christmas photo.
Fluffy
Christmas 2009
Fluffy was very sick during Christmas last year.
She enjoyed her Christmas present.
This year we don't have our tree up yet, I know we need to get busy. We aren't sure how our two new cats will react to a Christmas tree. Starsky will probably hide and Bentley may just pull the tree down.
It will be fun to see what happens!

3 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

What great pet photos!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Harriet, I recognize some of the things in your first picture (old TV, metal shelves for your plants, etc... Think I had the same thing!!!!!! ha

Love seeing your pets through the years... Hope the two new kitties 'like' the Christmas tree --and won't try to jump IN it... ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Greta Koehl said...

I'm predicting "Christmas Tree Speedway"! Love the pictures of your pets.