Thursday, August 13, 2009

Answered Prayers

I am so thankful prayers have been answered and my Mom is finally feeling stronger and doesn't need 24/7 care. I've been trying to catch up on all the things at home. My wonderful family (husband and daughter and son) were GREAT! taking care of so much around the house while I was with Mom. They have all told me how glad they are to have me home! That really means a lot.

We are still missing our little Jaguar! She was such a sweet little cat. Fluffy our other cat (and sister to Jaguar) we think misses her. She looks around at all the places Jaguar would lay. She always seems to look when we come in to see if we are bring Jaguar home. They had been together all of their lives.

While doing the things I have to catch up on, you know I have to catch up some on reading blogs.

There is no way I can go back and read everything I've missed, but I am trying to read over the last post for all the blogs I follow. I have to comment on Desktop Genealogist Unplugged post of July 11 concerning her boycott of Wal-Mart! Walmart has replaced two stores in our area and built larger stores.
I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart 6 months ago. It just got to be such a pain to shop there. I had gone there for years and got my mother's medicine, then suddenly they could never seem to get it in the computer system that I would be getting my mother's medicine for her.
We changed to K-Mart and have never had a problem. Then I HATE the fact they stop you at the door and make you show the receipt. WHAT I STOLE A BUGGY FULL OF FOOD and PUT IT IN BAGS and WALKED PAST THE CHECKOUT!!!! Plus they never seem to thank you for your business. K-Mart does! Other stores do!
Got to go but not to Wal-mart!

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi, Sorry I'm so late at catching up. I was working on Genealogy all weekend and then was out-of-town on Monday and Tuesday... I will try to do better!!!

Glad your mom is doing better... Maybe you all can have some 'good' days for awhile. I know you miss your kitty.

Hugs,
Betsy