Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Sad Day

June 25,2001 - August 5,2009
Jaguar died August 5,2009. This picture was taken on July 30,2009. She was very sick and we tried everything we could to help her. My daughter took on most of the job of taking care of Jaguar. My daughter didn't get to be with Jaguar when she died. My daughter got sick on Tuesday and we took her to the ER Tuesday night. She was in the hospital 24 hours getting her blood sugar under control. She is fine now. My son took on the job of staying with his Grandmother and looking after her and also the job of taking care of a very sick cat. Jaguar died around 1 AM with my son by her side. We will always remember and love Jaguar!

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Harriet, I am so sorry about Jaguar. I remember when I lost my Cocker Spaniel (who was about 15 when she died). I cried for weeks after that. She was such a part of us for so long. I still miss her--and she died about 1998.

So sorry for what you are going through. Hope your daughter is okay.

Hugs and Prayers,
Betsy

Greta Koehl said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dear Jaguar. She looks like such a sweetie in the picture.