Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Dad, Great Grandfather and Uncle

David H. Newby, Eugene(in back) and Tom
I am so proud to have this photo of my Dad, his Grandfather Newby and older brother Eugene. This was in a photo album my Aunt had, it may have belonged to my Grandmother. Dad would have loved having this picture. He cherished the family photos he had and there are many in this album he did not have copies of. I wish that my Grandmother and Aunts would have shared more of the photos with Dad. Maybe they thought he wouldn't care anything about the pictures.




Tom, David (younger brother) and Eugene










Tom and Eugene with David in front.
My Dad must have said finally I'm taller.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I have some old B&W photos that look EXACTLY like the ones you show today... I love seeing old pictures.

Hugs,
Betsy