Monday, March 1, 2010

Thanks for Your Comments!

Last month Apple's Tree started a wonderful thank you to all the people who stopped by and left comments, hope you don't mind Apple if I borrow your idea. I would like to thank these people for stopping by and leaving comments during last month.

Betsy at Joyful Reflections.
Terri at The Ties That Bind
Lindalee at Flipside
Dr. Bill at Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories
Dorene at Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay
Les at Bits and Pieces
Alana at A Twig In My Tree
Greta at Greta's Genealogy Bog
Cindy at Everything's Relative - Researching Your Family History
Lori at Genealogy and Me
Denise at Together We Save
Hope I didn't miss anyone!

4 comments:

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Thanks for the thanks! Flipside is at http://lindasflipside.blogspot.com/

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Harriet, It's great to be home... I am enjoying catching up with your posts. LOVE your header!!!!!

Thanks for mentioning me!!!

Happy Genealogy to YOU...
Hugs,
Betsy

Dorene from Ohio said...

It is our pleasure :)

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

I certainly don't mind :-) I see a commenter on your list that I'm unfamiliar with so I'm off to check it out.....