Thursday, November 17, 2011

November a Month To Be Thankful 11-17-11

Just a week til Thanksgiving Day! I am thankful that we have been blessed and are able to look forward to a Thanksgiving dinner with family. I've already bought the turkey and many of the fixings for the dinner. Need to get my recipe folder out with my holiday recipes, to see what else I need to buy.
My husband has told me not to over do, there aren't that many of us, but I try to fix a favorite dish for everyone. How can I choose to leave something out?

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

It's hard at Thanksgiving not to over-do---especially when you are making favorite dishes...Good Luck!!!!

Lots of people these days are asking others to bring something also for dinner.. That keeps the hostess from over-doing as much. Have you thought about that???

We'll be out-of-town ---but will fix a turkey breast and some of the fixings on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Betsy