Monday, November 7, 2011

November a Month To Be Thankful 11-7-11 Blogoversary!

I am thankful today for starting this blog and for the Many people who I have come to know online because of this blog. Most of the people have genealogy blogs but not all.
I would like to thank Lisa at Are You My Cousin for the link on her Friday Follow post. Thanks to Teena at Teena In Toronto for reminding me of my Blogoversary on Friday. I can't believe I forgot. It has now been 3 years, WOW!
I hope this next year I'll have more time and will be able to improve on my blog.

4 comments:

Bill West said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Harriet, Congrats on your Blogaversary... Yes---I agree.. Blogging is wonderful. I've been blogging since 2006---but didn't join Blogger until 2009.

Hugs,
Betsy

Harriet said...

Thanks Bill and Betsy!

Greta Koehl said...

Happy Blogoversary and here's to many more! (And I'm only a few months older....)