Monday, January 25, 2010

Featured Family of the Month

I’m adding a new feature to the blog, I hope it will be enjoyed and also be helpful to me and others.

Each month (I hope!) I’m going to put information about one family at the top of my blog. It maybe information I have with names and a link to the stories I’ve posted. Where I have a brick wall I’ll post briefly the names and the help I need and a link to stories posted.

My desire is to get some feedback on some of the brick walls and to also find others who are researching these families and share what information I have.

Hope this works out. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

To be able to go back to your 4Great Grandfather is wonderful. You need to find out more from the Edgemon family --and find out and attend one of their reunions. You can find info on those brick walls by talking to others in that family --I HOPE.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lori H said...

I think the "Featured Family of the Month" is a great idea! Good luck with your Edgemon Family search.

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

It's a great idea, especially from an SEO standpoint. I hope you get some hits from it.

Harriet said...

Thanks, Betsy,Lori,and Apple for stopping by and leaving a comment. It really does help to know that someone is reading and to get some feed back on something you are doing on the blog means A LOT!!

Lisa said...

I really like your Featured Family of the Month. What a great way to tell a family's stories. I look forward to reading more.

Harriet said...

Lisa,
I look forward to doing other Featured Families. It's hard to decide which family to work on next.