Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 101 Award


Genealogy Fun received the "Happy 101 Award" from Dorene at Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay . Thank you Dorene! The recipient of this award is to do the following:

l. List 10 things that make him/her happy.

2.List 10 blogs to which this award is passed on.

Ten things that make me happy include:

l. Spending time with my husband and children.
2. Talking with my Mom about family.
3. Looking at old pictures.
4.Seeing my kids do well in school
5.When my children want to learn more about their family history.
6. Visiting with cousins even if it is by phone or e-mail.
7. Making new genealogy discoveries.
8. Finding cousins I've never seen on the Internet researching the same families.
9.Being blessed to receive old family pictures.
10. I have to put this one in again because it means so much to me - Spending time with my family. It doesn't matter what we are doing, just being together



I would like to pass on the "Happy 101 Award" to these ten bloggers:

l.Joyful Reflections

2 Everything's Relative

3. The Ties That Bind

4 A Twig In My Tree

5 A Tale of Two Ancestors

6 Are You My Cousin?

7 Apple's Tree

8 Kinexxions

9Canada Genealogy, or, Jane's Your Aunt

10 The Internet Genealogist
Hope you visit these blogs! Each is different and I'm sure will be a happy experience.

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Thanks Harriet for thinking of me. There are TONS of things which make me happy. I'll try to do this sometime--although I can't possibly choose 10 blogs... Maybe 100 but not 10!!! ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Thank you Harriet! Your first two are at the top of my list too.

Leah said...

Thank you, Harriet! That's sweet of you to think of me. You have some great blogs listed there, I feel honored to be included with them.