Thursday, January 21, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday


Today's Treasure Chest Thursday is a photo I was  lucky to be able to copy. Front row, first on the left is my Great Grandmother Lettie Edgemon Wilson. This is Lettie and her brothers and sisters. I'm disappointed that I don't have all of the names but it is great that we have this many. I hope if any Edgemon's find this Blog they will e-mail the names of others and of course correct me if I'm wrong on any. The only one I'm sure of is Lettie since I've seen many pictures of her.

4 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

What a wonderful picture!

Harriet said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I hope you can get in contact with other Edgemon's ---so that you can learn more about the family. I have caught up with some cousins through blogging.

Good Luck!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Kathleen Brandt, Professional Genealogist said...

Great pics!