Monday, February 1, 2010

Find a Grave


Above are a couple of  pictures of the  view across the Edgemon Cemetery. I had been to this cemetery many years ago but had no clue how to find the cemetery. Find a Grave is a wonderful way to find where your ancestors are buried and also to find directions to the cemetery. I have found many ancestors graves and in some cases even found pictures of their tombstones, thanks to the many people who take pictures and post them a Find a Grave. If you haven't used this site check it out.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I wish I had have known about this when we were searching for some ancestors of one of my childhood friends --when we were in Savannah... We searched and searched --and never found what we were looking for UNTIL we went to the cemetery office and got some direction.

Hugs,
Betsy