Friday, February 19, 2010

Follow Friday - The Ties That Bind

I have never done a Follow Friday post but really felt that this blog deserves to be spotlighted!
I'm sure others may have already done a Follow Friday on this blog but even if it has been done Terri could not be spotlighted enough! She is a gifted writer who keeps you coming back to read more of her family stories. She is great at photo restoration. Terri recently suffered the tragic loss of her husband and best friend. She started another blog, The Next Chapter-Page 2010 to share the stories of her loss and tributes to her husband. Terri is an inspiration! Please check out Terri's blogs.
Terri you remain in my prayers! Stay strong.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my gosh Harriet - thank you so much for you kind words! I'm pleased that you enjoy my blog, I never thought I would enjoy something as much as I have blogging - and the incredible people I have met through the experience. Your prayers are most appreciated - God reaches out to me every day and guides me through the dark and into the light of his love.

Again thank you for featuring The Ties That Bind on your blog Genealogy Fun.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I cannot ever imagine losing George... BUT life does happen to all of us, in one way or the other. We all deal with it in many different ways. Apparently Terri is doing a great job of using her blogging to help her deal with this huge change in her life. I'm just not sure what I would do.

I will keep Terri and her family in my prayers.
Hugs,
Betsy

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Terri's blog is so worthy of your kudos and I echo your sentiments.