Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories - part 9 Cake Mix Cookies

Thought I would share one more recipe with you before Thanksgiving. This recipe was given to me by my sister -in- law years ago. Several years later my mother-in-law gave me the same recipe so I'm not sure which one of them got the recipe first. It is very easy and SO GOOD!
Take the basic recipe and use your imagination.
Cake Mix Cookies
Yellow cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
2 tablespoons water
add
chocolate chips, nuts .....
We love lemon cake mix with the basic recipe and sprinkle with confectioners sugar!
Chocolate cake with chips and nuts, chocolate cake and peanut butter chips.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

What a clever, easy way to make cookies! I am going to try this recipe.

Harriet said...

Dorene,Hope you enjoy the cookies. My family has always enjoyed them and love to think of new ways to make them.
Happy Thanksgiving!